A common goal for fitness is losing weight while gaining muscle fast. But to accomplish these two goals requires you to follow a particular formula that involves proper nutrition as well as a good workout program.
To be able to lose weight, one needs to burn more calories each day than they ingest through diet. And to add muscle you are required to essentially consume more calories than the amount your body needs.
To lose weight as well as build muscle fast, you have to;
1. Set the weight you wish to reach. Blindly hope to just “improve” and “feel better” might sound as a realistic and effective approach to start your journey, though, specifically laid out objectives are easiest to accomplish.
2. Follow a workout strategy which you plan early. Having a schedule that shows you when to do workout can help inspire you to follow by getting you to the gymnasium.
3. Eat 1 gram of protein for each pound of your body weight. Also, consuming five to seven small meals during the day can increase your metabolic rate and the burning of calories. This will make you lose weight and allows you to also meet your proteins needs as well as gives one a sustained energy level throughout the day.
4. Use compound exercises. These are movements which require use of more joints, not just one. Good compound exercises comprise of dead-lifts, clean and press as well as squats. Compound exercises are very intensive hence they burn down calories, help you add muscle fast and keep the heart rate up.
5. Work larger muscles. When you focus on the larger muscle groups in the body, you are increasing metabolism, muscle building capabilities and the overall strength level.
6. Finish off. With 4 sessions of weightlifting every week, you must finish off in any case 2 or 3 sessions with cardio.
7. Losing weight as well as gaining muscle speedy is a continuing process. After a number of weeks, check your diet as well as your workouts. Look if you are on the right track. Change your approach and focus on your weak points whether mental or physical.